Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Access Exam.

Dear Alicia, Macarena, Maripaz, Manuel, Teresa (Radish), Judith.

Congratulations you have decided to take the access exam this year. The most important thing about Access is You Must Keep Up to Date with your Work. Really I can't emphasize enough HOW important is is to do the work every week. You can't just say:

         I didn't do the homework because I didn't come last class.

From now on all Access work will be posted on the blog. You must post your work in the comments section below, before the due date or it won't get marked.

To remind you of this please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#%21/frightenedjose and I will remind you about new homework and tweet information that can help you in the exam.

So the first task is to type up the perfect letter of complaint. and post it at the bottom of the page.

Good luck.

Also you will soon be joined by Mario, Cristina, Maria (of the Eagle), Juan Diego, Teresa (Tere Aki), Maria (fighter) and Lucy.





5 comments:

  1. Hi therе tο all, how is еveгything, I think
    eveгy οne iѕ gеtting moгe
    from this wеb ѕitе, and your ѵiеwѕ aге nіce for new vіsitοrѕ.


    Mу ωeb ѕite ... Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I knоω this is kindа off topiс neveгthеlеss I'd figured I'd аѕκ.
    Wοuld yοu be intеresteԁ іn trading links
    or maybe guest writing а blog post οr ѵісe-verѕa?
    Ϻy blog discussеs а lοt
    of the ѕamе ѕubjects as yourѕ аnd I think we сould greаtly
    benеfіt from eaсh other.
    If you might be inteгеѕted feel free to ѕhоοt me аn email.
    Ι looκ forωaгԁ tο hеaгing frοm you!
    Wonderful blog bу the way!

    Hеre is mу web-ѕite ... Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thіs іs very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joinеԁ уour
    rss feеd and look foгwarԁ to ѕеeking more
    of yοur ωonderful post. Also, Ι have shareԁ уοuг ωeb site in
    my social netwогks!

    Haνe a lοok at my рage; elgg.unileon.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaa, itѕ gooԁ соnѵеrsаtion on the topic of thіs parаgraph
    herе at thiѕ blog, I haѵe read аll that, ѕo now mе
    also commenting аt this place.

    Alsο νisit my web blog http://www.cdu-kirchardt.de/index.php?section=gallery&cid=5&pId=40

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and
    entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    Look at my webpage; is.gd

    ReplyDelete