Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Angel Corrected Homework

Angel here is your homework. If you looked at the square brackets [] this is wear I have given you advice to reword your essay to make it sound a little better, by putting in a word or two.

Overall it´s a solid piece of writing with a good use of the conditional and some natural phrases.


Our life is [made up of] plenty of moments that define and change us, [in our life there are many moments that define and change us]. A song, a film, other person etc. So knowing well a person takes much time [so even when we think]that we know very well a person, he or she [may]surprise [or surprises] us with something new. In four minutes we can only know some music, some films he or he likes and maybe some others tastes but you won’t know this person as much as you would like in 4 minutes.
On Thursday night every FCE student in the academy did a sort of speed dating [activity] to practice for the part one of the oral exam and it was funny but, do we really know each other better than before that? I guess no.
If I had to choose one of them for the oral exam I don’t know who I would choose since I felt confident with everyone but if I had to choose I would prefer someone in my class rather than a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment