Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Letter of Application

This isn't a model of a letter of application, but it's just an example one of my students requested based on a job I applied for as Director of Studies in Granada. I got a job offer so at least I know the letter isn't bad! Have a look for an example.

Dear Angel and guys please don't correct this the marking scheme! (or do if you can find a mistake). :)


Dear Sir/Madame

I am an accomplished teacher who has worked for some of the best schools in AndalucĂ­a (The British Institute and Eli) and am now seeking a management position to compliment my two years management experience as a Course Director at Studio Cambridge in England.

I also have education management experience as an Enrolment Supervisor from South Nottingham College in England, as well as management experience from outside the education sector as the manager of a music bar.
Although I am very happy at my current school Eli (English Language Academy) and feel that I am receiving excellent weekly training and guidance to improve my teaching skills I am looking for a Director of Studies or Assistant Director of Studies role as the next logical step in my career.
If you require any further information please take a look at my online CV at: https://docs.google.com/open?id=1Wri_dO_u4BwP1LC_QxlL6WjuPxNbvsSevXrks8M16xS5AJTa7e6GNX6SVJfR

Yours faithfully,

David Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment